May, 04, 2016 at 56:00
Employee of the Month
Employee of the Month: Ryan Younis, Field Engineer.
Aside from being an all-around amazing engineer, Ryan identified over 30 deficiencies that could have created major issues with system operation if not brought to anyone’s attention. Here's a quick Q/A with him:
• If you could vacation anywhere on the planet, where would you go? I have always wanted to go explore the Philippines.
• What is something about you that would surprise people? I just adopted a puppy – a dachshund beagle mix named Ella!
• Describe your perfect Saturday? Boozy brunch and a day in the Prospect Park with the dog.
• What is something you would like to learn to do? I love home improvement, so I would love to learn more about do-it-yourself home improvement.
• What do you like best about working at HEA? I like being involved in the energy audits and reducing the energy consumption of major NYC buildings.