1. Awarded various projects to provide commissioning services at LaGuardia Airport, Terminal B Redevelopment, LaGuardia, NY. Projects include central heating and refrigeration plant, cooling tower farm and west parking garage.
2. Attended the opening of the Mississippi Civil Rights and History Museum in Jackson, MS, for which we provided commissioning services.
3. Completed the Novant Charlotte Orthopedics Hospital Expansion (Charlotte, NC) and Brookfield Properties, The Eugene 435 West 31st Street (New York, NY).
4. Published six times in Facilities Maintenance Decisions.
February: Scott Lance, Emergency Heating: Strategies for Success
April: Dan Baker, Boosting Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
September: Jordan Ridgley, Chillers: Understanding System Selection
September: Dan Forino, 4 Keys to Successful Plumbing System Upgrades
November: Stef Mendez and CJ Peter, Upgrading the Status of Health Care Facilities
December: Dan Forino, IAQ Strategies and Solutions
5. HEA Beach Clean-up at Coney Island, NY and 9/11 Memorial 5K
6. Participated in the 9/11 Memorial 5K.
7. Being able to work closely with all of our clients and their teams to provide expert building commissioning and energy efficiency services throughout 2017.