Amanda Komornik, Executive Assistant, has been selected as the Employee of the Month
Q/A with Amanda:
- If you could vacation anywhere on the planet, where would you go? South America – specifically, Argentina and Uruguay.
- What is something about you that would surprise people? I have lots of surprises up my sleeve – I was an All-League Varsity tennis player in high school, I have attended a Star Trek wedding and (my personal favorite) I met the love of my life when I was 13 years old!
- Describe your perfect Saturday? Fall is my favorite time of year so I am really looking forward to the upcoming months. I love to spend time outdoors, specifically with my fiancé, Matt and my dog, Charlie. My perfect Saturday would consist of taking a walk, either around my neighborhood or in Babylon Village. Then it would be off to one of my favorite restaurants in Babylon – Swell Taco! (They are dog friendly by the way) I’d finish my evening at a restaurant called Monsoon with a dirty martini (or two!)
- What is something you would like to learn to do? This question correlates to my answer to question 1. I have always been fascinated by the Argentine Tango and would love to learn!
- What do you like best about working at HEA? One of my favorite things about working here at HEA is the variety of tasks I work on – each day is different from the next, that keeps me engaged and makes the time fly by!
Tuesday, September 20, 2016 4:41:00 PM