Ventilation assessments have become increasingly important in response to COVID-19 building readiness and Local Law 87. Horizon Engineering Associates (HEA), can help you respond to the COVID-19 pandemic by providing a ventilation assessment that meets COVID-19 building readiness and other standards and guidelines:
- Airflow measurement verification of outside air being taken in by your major air handling equipment.
- An in-depth review of the graphics/Building Management System (BMS) and the Sequence of Operations (SOOs) of your major air handling equipment.
- Physical inspection and overall survey of your major air handling equipment.
- Verify proper airflow into spaces based on measurements and adjustments.
- Provide a report with the results of our field verification. Within this report, HEA shall make recommendations for maintaining the indoor environment conditions and to adhere to industry recommendations as it relates to COVID-19.
- HEA will work with the building staff and/or a mechanical contractor to correct any issues found during the survey.
Contact me to discuss your customized solutions!
Monday, March 1, 2021 6:02:00 PM