Meet HEA's Hesham Mohamed! He is a Field Engineer in our NYC office and was recently selected as an Employee of the Month! Here's a quick Q/A with him:
- What’s on your bucket list? Obtain FE/EIT license and travel to Egypt.
- What is your favorite meal? This is a hard one since I am a foodie person, I like all types of foods. My favorite food is Mediterranean cuisine.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Time traveler.
- What was your first job? I started working when I was 14 years old. I used to run an internet café in Cairo, Egypt. The first job I had in the States was at McDonald's, at 19 years old, located on E59 Street; I never had tried McDonald's before I started that job.
- What is your favorite moment while working at HEA? I prefer being in the field more than the office. So, I’d say my favorite moment is when I am functionally testing equipment.
Monday, September 14, 2020 5:50:00 PM