Meet HEA's Joe Woodard! He is a Field Engineer II and was recently selected as an Employee of the Month! Here's a quick Q/A with him:
- Please provide a brief background of yourself. Long Island born and raised. I attended Maritime College where I received a B.A. in Facilities Engineering. I consider myself a pretty big sports guy, but a life time of being a Jets, Mets and Knicks fan hasn't been what I've hoped.
- Do you have a favorite quote?. "My hands are tied, that's coming from up top" - Antonio Delise
- What is one thing you couldn't live without? Sushi. I have it at least twice a month.
- Where is the best place you have traveled to and why? The Azores, an island chain located off the coast of Portugal. It is by far the most beautiful place I've had the opportunity to travel to.
- What career lessons have you learned since working for HEA? Always continue to learn and strive to be better in what you do. It's okay to fail, failure sometimes comes before success.
Wednesday, March 17, 2021 5:05:00 PM