Meet HEA's Justin Weigold! He is a Senior Project Engineer and was recently selected as an Employee of the Month! Here's a quick Q/A with him:
- Please provide a brief background of yourself. I'm from Middleboro, MA which is a town about 40 miles south of Boston, MA. Hobbies include camping, backpacking, kayaking, hiking, fishing, paintballing and those never-ending home improvement projects.
- Do you have a favorite quote?. "Think big and don't listen to people who tell you it can't be done. Life's too short to think small."
- What is one thing you couldn't live without? Coffee
- Where is the best place you have traveled to and why? My wife, daughter and myself traveled cross-country to Yellowstone National Park in 2017. Yellowstone is like nowhere else on earth! The geysers, hot springs, waterfalls and the wildlife that inhabit it are almost un-describable.
- What career lessons have you learned since working for HEA? Embrace continuous learning. Take the initiative to regularly learn new concepts, technologies and/or methods.
Friday, April 16, 2021 9:47:00 AM