Meet HEA's Pete Moreau! He is a Field Engineer in our NYC office and was recently selected as an Employee of the Month! Here's a quick Q/A with him:
- What’s on your bucket list? Something on my bucket list that comes to me now are to see the Aurora Borealis (The Northern Lights) in person, maybe go to Alaska, Canada or Iceland to see them.
- What is your favorite meal? My favorite meal is American BBQ Ribs. Not a meal I eat a lot but one that I savor when I do.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be? If I could choose a superpower, I would have the ability to speak any language on earth. It would be nice to speak local tongues and be able to communicate with anyone when traveling.
- What was your first job? My professional career started at HEA.
- What is your favorite moment while working at HEA? My favorite moment at HEA was during night Fire Pump Testing at a job in downtown Brooklyn, NY. While on the roof that night, I got to see the city from a view that few probably get. The lights made the city look alive and it made me appreciate the size, complexity and beauty of the city. This job allows for some great behind-the-scenes looks of New York.