Q/A with Michael Palumbo, Senior Project Engineer
Employee of the Month: May 2018
If you could vacation anywhere on the planet, where would you go?
Italy (Amalfi Coast).
What is something about you that would surprise people?
- I rowed crew in college.
- My car has 230,000 miles on it.
- I considered a career in doing movie special effects prior to deciding on engineering.
- I’ve lived in 5 different states.
- I worked as an engineer on the Statue of Liberty Ferry in NYC.
- I was an engineering officer on a cargo ship sailing in the Indian Ocean, South Pacific and Persian Gulf.
Describe your perfect Saturday?
Going on an adventure/trip with my wife and two kids to a local park, trail or museum.
What is something you would like to learn to do?
Learn to code, or chain-saw ice sculpting.
What do you like best about working at HEA?
Getting to experience different projects from day to day, as each job is unique and has different challenges and concepts.
Tuesday, June 12, 2018 6:36:00 PM