SMART building systems have enabled owners to track building systems, maximize efficiency and maintain a comfortable and productive occupant environment. In order to enjoy these benefits, you need to be able to analyze the data that a SMART building provides. HEA helps owner’s get a handle on the building’s operation and actively mitigate any unwanted energy use or system failure. In addition, HEA will bridge the gap between the construction and operational budgets by providing dollar amounts for energy saving capital expenditures.
Services that HEA can help to optimize your SMART buildings include:
- Monitoring Based Commissioning (qualify for LEED credits)
- Ongoing Commissioning (provides continuous monitoring for equipment and systems)
- Energy Monitoring Services & Real Time Analysis
- Fault Detection
- Remote Monitoring
Be Empowered With:
- Information you need to make critical capital expense decisions.
- Instantaneous answers to where, when and how much energy your building uses.
- Tools your O&M staff needs to maximize the efficiency of your building.
- Long Term Energy Savings
- Ease of Operation
- Proactive Measures to Maintain Buildings
- Assist Operators with Troubleshooting
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Compliance with Local Laws
Contact us! Download our informative handout here.
Toll Free: 1.877.513.6249 | Email: HEASolutions@horizon-engineering.com